Total Pageviews

Friday, June 19, 2009

Freaky Friday #11



Today is Friday. That means it's Freaky Friday. If you need to know more about this journal writing challenge please read Freaky Friday #1.

Today I challenge you to take some time to write in your journal as if you are your partner. That may be your husband or wife, or, if you aren't in a relationship, your ideal partner. Let them have a say on the issues you've been dealing with together lately. Try to get a sense of how it feels to be them and see things from their perspective.

I often use this journal writing prompt when my husband and I have a disagreement. I find it always helps me see what he's been trying to tell me in words. I highly recommend this one journal writing prompt as a good way to resolve consistent issues for couples.

I hope you enjoy this journal writing challenge. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment