Total Pageviews

Monday, August 31, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness



Since I've been a little stuck for what to write in here I've been plundering the journal writing prompts at Creativity Portal again.

When I came across this one: "What's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you?" I had to stop and write about it myself first. It was an interesting journal writing prompt, but it lead me to what is the nicest thing I've ever done for anyone. I know the things I think have been nice, but it's always surprising to learn what things those same people recall. Usually, it's those unattainable things, not so much what we gave them, as in physical things. It's the act of kindness that is long remembered over the object given.

Spend some time writing about random acts of kindness. What are they to you? Who deserves or doesn't deserve them? Has anyone done something for you that changed your life? Write about what they did and if you would be willing to do similar for another person.

I hope you enjoy this journal writing prompt. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment